Tuesday, March 5

Prints for sale plus 25,26,27

Working late.
Something on almost every arvo with the kids.
Girls trip away with friends last weekend.
No time to blog.

Have kept up with some drawing however.
Just not every day.

Want to see?

#25 My fave Bollywood star Aishwarya Rae
(she was also # 3)


#26 My cheeky niece Amarah Shae


#27 Self portrait


For Sale:
Limited edition "Platypus" print
Numbered, signed, unmounted
Drawing A4 size with border to allow for framing
$25 plus postage



Thanks for looking.
Sorry for being AWOL lately.
I'll be back with an update on Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Hello stranger!

    Exciting to hear that you have some prints for sale! That little platypus is charming and will grace walls all over the country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Penny, I used to think things slowed down in Jan to March for a bit but not so this year. Great drawings again. You sure have talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all your artwork at the moment Penny. So glad you have decided to put it up for sale. If I was allowed to put things on my walls in my rental I would have gladly bought one but it will have to wait until we buy as I still have photos and things sitting around in cupboards.

    I have given your blog a Liebster Award Penny, go here to check out what it means:
    http://snipsnapcrop.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/leibster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! Penny x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...